Wednesday

Kite Surfing - Personal Project November 2011

I started up a personal project to shoot Kite Surfing, both Video and Stills, and this has spawned other promotional ideas which are to be announced in 2013. It should be very cool.

I started by approaching Chris Wheaton, the Kite Surfer, one day while I was shoot on Dania Beach. He is a very nice man and has been very eager to help out on this project. Here are some of the stuff we have completed, so far...


 Flint Photography, Inc © 2011

 Flint Photography, Inc © 2011




Flint Photography, Inc © 2011

1 comment:

  1. I have kitesurfed at Pleasnt Beach a few years ago when visiting family, in Buffalo. The beach is great people were surfing and the kitesurfing was way better than I ever would have dreamed. It was like the ocean but better because the water was fresh, not salty. This is a great blog, I found it on kiteblog.com.
    Kiteboarding Kites

    ReplyDelete